Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010

Christmas Day-
I woke up to Cody crawling in bed with me. Now this was a big task for him. He had to walk up the stairs on his own which he did. He was pretty excited. We opened a few presents and did the skype thing with Casey and he watched us and we watched him. I think he missed us. Cody was thrilled with his stuff and I am happy with mine. It was a nice morning. We watched Roy and Veronica and the kids on Skype too. Cody sent grandma (my mom) a fake lottery ticket so she was calling about that. He got her good. It was funny. We made a ham and just watched movies and ate and chilled for the rest of the day. Guess we will do this tomorrow too as snow is coming. Merry Christmas to all. I hope yours was a good one! Stop and count your blessing and enjoy the time with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment