Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Thursday, Happy April Fool's Day
The night and day were not so great with Cody. He was up with diarrhea during the night and he had back pain. I was not sure where the pain was coming from but after today I figured it out. He climbed up into that zamboni the other night and I think he may have pulled something. It got stiff during the night. He woke up around 9 and had a slight fever. I was on the phone with the NP's about 6 times today and we decided to wait it out since the fever was never really over 100.3. I have to keep checking it but so far so good. I got Cody into physical therapy around 12. He got a massage and they applied heat to his back. He was not himself. We got home and he went back to bed. This had me worried. I checked him at 3 and he perked up a little. I got him out and we took a ride to watch the dogs in the dog park. He used to walk Xena there. It was a nice day out. We took a longer ride home and he stayed up till around 8. He did not eat anything today but that is ok since he has the tube. Just not like him since he has been eating. SO I will keep a close eye on him tonight and try to sleep. Hopefully the fever is from coming down on the steriods. It is a lot for him right now. Let's hope for a good night. Sweet dreams.
P.S. Cody is definitely putting on weight but the puffy cheeks is from the steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment